Job title: Childcare Assessor
Contract type: Full Time – Permanent
Reporting to: Training Centre Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £18,000-£26,000 pa DOE
Reach4Skills are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate IQA/Assessor to deliver creative and inspiring sessions to our apprentices throughout their Childcare, Management and Team Leading Courses.
You will be responsible for delivering full apprenticeship frameworks, including functional skills, Maths, English and ICT up to Level 2.
- Teach, Train, Coach, Assess and Support learners throughout their learner journey
- Use various teaching methods to promote inclusive learning for all.
- Manage learner records and track progress throughout their course.
- Facilitate the use of E-Learning Portfolio’s whilst assisting the learner
- Ensure that learners records are accurately and promptly maintained
- Manage apprentice enrolment and induction, including initial assessments
- Work with the internal quality advisor and action any recommendations/amendments as needed
- Work with learners to identify learning styles and adapt support to suit these needs
- Prepare resources and teaching materials to meet the learners learning style
- Complete all paperwork within timescales agreed, including Weekly and Monthly reports
- Meet KPI’s in place to measure the effectiveness of our delivery and standards
- Ensure all Safeguarding Policy and Practices are adhered to
- Promote Equality & Diversity, British Values and Prevent strategies
- Keep up to date with developments within teaching practices assessing best practice
- Record and complete regular CPD activities that show development in own practice
- Attend monthly standardisation meetings and share good practice
- Demonstrate knowledge in the Apprenticeship reforms, including the Levy and transitions from frameworks to standards
- Promote the benefits of Apprenticeships with Employers and Learners to support business growth
- Be prepared to work outside standard office hours if needed to facilitate learners experience
- To undertake any other duties as requested at any time
- Travel to a variety of locations on a regular basis as per the needs of the role and business.
Values and behaviours
- Passionate about teaching and helping learners to exceed
- Creative, Motivating and Inspiring
- Supports, coaches and leads by example
- Takes pride in delivering high standards in all aspects of training.
- Has a can-do attitude to all tasks and responsibilities
- Continuously striving to develop their own knowledge and skills within their area of teaching/training.
- Focuses on end results to help learners fully achieve their potential
- Adaptable and resourceful to meet the needs of your learners
- Promotes progression and next steps to all learners
- Flexible to meet workload as caseloads increase
- Team player-Committed and respectful to all colleagues
- Relevant teaching and Assessing qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, Level 3 Award in Teaching and Education (Formally PTLLS) and or above/equivalent
- Experience of delivering/supporting Maths, English & ICT (Functional Skills)
- Occupational competence in various areas including, Childcare/ Business Admin/Customer Service/Team Leading/Management/ Retail/Hospitality/Sales/Recruitment
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Strong time management/diary management
- Own transport
- Minimum two years’ experience in teaching/Assessing
- Functional Skills qualification/GCSE’s in Maths, English, and ICT at Level 2/ Grade C or above
- Internal Verifier Qualification
- Sales experience
Job title: Employer Engagement Consultant
Location: Head office – Wokingham
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £20-30K plus commission
Overview of the role
This is a key role in driving and delivering our ambitious growth plans. You will need to be proactive in engaging new business as well as maintaining high-quality service levels with existing employers by networking and building business relationships.
Areas of Responsibility
- Identify, engage, develop and onboard new business through a variety of business development approaches, including; calls, meetings, presentations, events and networking
- Develop and maintain existing relationships to maximise all opportunities.
- Produce, organise and deliver targeted direct mail and email campaigns to generate leads
- Deliver advice and support to employers about our services.
- Promote the benefits of recruiting Apprentices and handle objections where necessary
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s
- Monitor competitors to ensure we are remaining competitive and scoping out new opportunities
- Attend appropriate networking and employer events to develop new opportunities. This may include an element of early morning, evening or weekend work
- Develop relationships with Provider Networks, Apprenticeship and Growth Hubs and Local Intermediaries
- Develop propositions, proposals and presentations for clients
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships disable.
- Proven experience of negotiating, winning and closing new business
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Professional and approachable, confident and credible approach, working with honesty and integrity
- The role is field based so all applicants must own a car and full UK driving License.
- Educated to degree or equivalent work experience
Please note that the appointment of the successful candidate will be subject to references and standard pre-employment screening such as the right to work and DBS checks.